This is something I want to work on. Let’s all spread kindness and serve others 🙂
After doing this random acts of kindness awareness saga, I can definitly recommend you to do it as well. It is a really positive and helpful thing to do which also makes you feel a little better and makes you believe that you are beginning to make a change.
Although I’m not going to bore you with my kindness acts every day from now on, I am still going to make an effort to continue to do it.
Some things to do that I recommend are:
- Putting someone’s newspaper closer to their door
- Sticking some nice notes around the house for others to read
- Leave a comment on someone’s blog (read a lovely post about that here)
- Holding the door open for somebody
- Donate old clothes to charity
- Compliment a Stranger
I also recommend checking out the Reach Out website for more ideas.
Kindness is something that…
View original post 142 more words