Happy Monday guys! I hope you guys had a good weekend 🙂 We’re back to regular scheduling this week (I sincerely hope so) and it’s an unboxing day 🙂 I got the April FairyLoot box which was themed “Whimsical Journeys.” I’m not a huge book subscription person as you may know, but I like that you can do single purchases with FairyLoot. I was excited about this box, so let’s dive in!
*Spoilers ahead. If you haven’t gotten your box yet, don’t scroll down to avoid spoilers*
Alrighty here we go! 🙂 Let the picture dump begin!
- Spoiler card: This picture is really pretty and well made. You always see this card at the top of the box.
- Narnia Reusable Mug: This is a beautiful mug! It’s full map of Narnia, including Aslan on one of the sides. I’ll love this when I use it hot chocolate in winter or just water when I’m home 🙂
- Fictional Places Art Print: This cute print was done by Fictiontea Designs. I recognized most of the places like Hogwarts, Red London, Hobbiton, Narnia, Cabeswater and such.
- Luggage Tag (Left): This cute luggage tag was done by Lovely Owl Books and is inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which is very well done. I don’t use a suitcase for travel much beyond seeing family, but I appreciate the quality 🙂
- Notepad: This notepad is inspired by The Darkest Minds series and it says: “Let’s carpe the hell out of this diem.” I haven’t read that series but I love using notepads for lists and such. Plus the paper feels like good quality so this was a nice item.
- Candle: This candle relates to the book and it was made by Flick the Wick, which is a very popular bookish candle company. It’s a very woodsy scent with scents like sandalwood and fir. It smells like men’s cologne lol but I like it 🙂
- Bookmark: This bookmark was unexpected. It’s from The Fates Divide, which is the sequel to Carve the Mark. I love the covers of both these books and it’s a gorgeous bookmark.
- Tote Bag: This beautiful bag was done by the amazingly talented Stella’s Bookish Art. She makes the most beautiful things 🙂 You should follow her on IG. This bag will be perfect for stuff like going to comic con and bookstore shopping.
- Book: This month’s book looks amazing! I guessed that this was the book and I was right! It is Beyond A Darkened Shore by Jessica Leake. It’s a standalone novel with Celtic and Norse mythology. The font is a brighter yellow and I think the designs on both sides of the A are an addition to the cover. I am very excited about this book; it’s exciting to see books with stuff like Vikings and Norse stuff in them coming out. I like that the book comes with a letter from the author, signed book plate, a Fairy Scoop that includes an interview with the author and also, a sticker with the book cover on it!
There we have it! This was a fun FairyLoot box 🙂 NOTE: There was a Percy Jackson enamel pin that is a black Pegasus, but I gave it to my friend as a surprise. So I don’t have it anymore and sadly didn’t get a picture of it. It was a really cute pin, but I figured my friend would like it more. But that’s the newest FairyLoot! If you’re interested in this UK book box, I do recommend it.
Have you gotten FairyLoot before? What was your favorite box by them? What was your favorite item in this month’s box?